The cheerful world of HARIBO and the shiny world of THOMAS SABO come together in this exclusive collection.
Jewellery that will remind you of your childhood and add the perfect touch to your Y2K look.
Mix & Match with our best selling colours
Glitz & Glam

Make your night sparkle

Green with envy

Give your style a sweet finish

Magnetic Elegance

Make a statement in red

Frequently Asked Questions

To explore our range of engravable charms, we invite you to visit our dedicated engravable charms page on our website.

Once you've found the perfect charm, simply navigate to the product page and look for the 'Add Complimentary Engraving' button. This feature allows you to customize your chosen charm with a meaningful inscription, making it truly one-of-a-kind.

Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply adding a personal touch to your jewellery collection, our engravable charms offer endless possibilities for self-expression.

The term "925 sterling silver" refers to a specific type of silver alloy commonly used in jewelry making. The number 925 indicates that the alloy is made up of 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% typically consisting of other metals, usually copper. This combination is what gives sterling silver its durability and strength, making it suitable for crafting jewellery.

Your THOMAS SABO jewellery comes with a 1-year warranty covering material defects and production faults from your date of purchase. For further information, please visit our Warranty Policy page.

Our Charm Club collection boasts an array of exquisite charms, each designed to capture life's special moments. The hallmark of Charm Club charms is their elegance and versatility, featuring a lobster clasp that effortlessly attaches to our Charm Club bracelets, charm necklaces, and charm carriers. With these charms, you can effortlessly mix and match to curate a personalized jewellery ensemble that reflects your individual style and sentiments.

On the other hand, our Karma beads embody a sense of spiritual connection and harmony. These beautifully crafted beads offer a serene touch to your jewellery collection, allowing you to infuse your accessories with positive energy and intention. What sets Karma beads apart is their ability to be threaded onto our Karma bead bracelets and necklaces, creating a seamless and fluid adornment that resonates with your inner essence.