- 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- glass-ceramic stone green, synthetic corundum red, zirconia white, zirconia black, glass-ceramic stone orange, glass-ceramic stone turquoise
- turquoise, black, red, orange, pink enamelled
- Tropical-mystical statement
- Artistic, three-dimensional design
- Handcrafted perfection
The myth of the jungle transformed into a statement jewellery item: Artistically hand decorated with stone embellishment and cold enamel, the feathers of the THOMAS SABO parrot pendant sparkle in every detail with their colourfulness. Graphic elements inspired by the ornamentation of sunken Aztec temples complete the extraordinary design in detail.
|Materials:||925 sterling silver; blackened; turquoise; black; red; orange; pink enamelled|
|Stones:||Glass-ceramic stone green; synthetic corundum red; zirconia white; zirconia black; glass-ceramic stone orange; glass-ceramic stone turquoise|
All items purchased from THOMAS SABO come with a matching jewellery packaging.
I love my Paulo the parrot, the detail is amazing, I get comments every time i wear him. He’s now available in Rose Gold, I’m contemplating get him as well.
Hi Annette, Thank you for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear you adore your Paulo the Parrot, and that he draws in many compliments for you! You should most definitely gift Paulo a Rose Gold friend ;) Kind Regards, The Thomas Sabo Team