Extended Christmas Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love your new THOMAS SABO purchase.
Please be aware our standard returns policy is 30 days. However, we understand with Christmas coming so...
THOMAS SABO Australia is happy to extend our returns & exchanges period for purchases in November 2020 until the end of January 2021.
If your purchase isn't suitable, we'd be happy to offer you a refund or exchange, as long as:
Extended returns for Orders in November/December to 31st January 2020.
There are three easy options to return/exchange your order. These are explained below.
Articles are returned to us unworn &
Include your order number &
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns/exchanges for orders purchased from THOMAS SABO Flagship stores by post. If you have purchased your jewellery in one of our stores, you will need to return it to a store. Our THOMAS SABO Flagship stores have also extended their returns period for Christmas for orders placed in November/December 2020 to allow returns until 31st January 2021.
We cannot accept returns/exchanges if you have purchased from one of our network of retail stockists, you must return these to the original store where you purchased them.
FREE returns to store.
Present your jewellery & completed Returns Slip for return or exchange at any of the THOMAS SABO Flagship stores:
Post your return.
Send your parcel via registered mail to:
Lost your returns form?
Terms & Conditions for Returns & Exchanges
- The supplied jewellery can be examined only – comparable with trying them on in a physical store. Should the goods be damaged as a result of further use, we reserve the right to demand compensation.
- Engraved Items
- All special order and engraved items are non-returnable. All engraved items of jewellery are specifically for final sale and have been engraved according to customer specifications. THOMAS SABO is not liable for errors that are the result of customer instructions or specifications.
- You can buy any engravable THOMAS SABO article without an engraving and have it engraved afterwards. Please be advised that subsequent engraving is only possible in a THOMAS SABO shop and not in the returns department of the company.
- We will immediately send back to the customer any article that arrives in the returns department with a request for engraving.
- Special Order
- On customer request, we will special order articles internationally that are not normally stocked in Australia. All special-order items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Sale Items
- change of mind for sale or promotional items can be exchanged, or returned for Thomas Sabo gift card. Refunds will not be given for change of mind on sale products.
- Free Gifts
- If promotional free gifts were offered at the time of order and the refund/exchange leads to the order no longer meeting the promotion requirement, refunds will not be processed unless the free Gifts have been returned.
- Items eligible for refunds can be returned for a full refund within the exchange period. All items will be inspected prior to refund to ensure they have been returned in a saleable condition.
- All refunds will be processed back to the same method of payment that was used for the original purchase.