Mirrored Sunglasses (12)
THOMAS SABO'S MIRRORED SUNGLASSES: ARE THEY RIGHT FOR YOU?
Mirrored sunglasses lenses are one of the most popular choices sunglasses. They lend a unique style to your lenses, and help protect your eyes from UV rays. Mirrored lenses use a traditional tint, as well as a specialised reflective mirror coating. This coating decreased the amount of light that passes through the lenses by 10-60%.
What Are The Benefits Of Mirrored Lenses?
Wondering why you should pick mirrored lenses over another type of lens, like a polarised lens? Here are a few benefits.
- Better UV protection – Mirrored lenses are often available with up to 100% UV protection. This makes them ideal for the Australian beach lifestyle and prolonged exposure to highly-reflective environments, such as open water and snow.
- Durable – Mirrored lenses tend to use multiple layers of anti-reflective coating and other advanced coatings, making them more durable and scratch-resistant compared to untreated lenses.
- Reduces glare – If you are sensitive to light, mirrored sunglasses are extremely effective at blocking and reflecting the sun’s harmful rays. This makes them ideal if you are prone to migraines, or have any other condition that makes you very sensitive to UV rays.
- Anonymity – Mirrored lenses are a one-way mirror. You can see out, but others can’t see in. This makes them ideal for those who may wish to remain anonymous or avoid drawing attention to themselves.
- Ultra cool - mirrored lenses are the ultimate in cool sunglasses style!